Thursday, December 21, 2006

Events: Starlight Celebration 2006

I was in Windurst after the update on Monday, and spotted a group of adventurers gathered around a Nomad Moogle who was trying to hold back a Twinkling Treant that had invaded town. Puzzlingly, they were all cheering on the Treant, negating the efforts of the Moogle. I ran into my mog house and grabbed my Dream Hat +1, and headed back out to join in on the fun.

As the Treant approached the fountain, it suddenly vanished, and a Smile Bringer appeared. He told us about a fake smile bringer in town, and asked for helping in finding the culprit. We ran around until someone spotted the fake and alerted everyone else. We all ran to confront the fake smile bringer, and headed back to the real one. As a reward, we were given a Dream Stocking.

The Smile Bringer also had given me presents for the kiddies, which I delivered to one of the Mithra children roaming the paths of Windurst. Because of this, the Smile Bringer offered to teleport me to San d'Oria or Bastok. I decided to head to San d'Oria and see if they too had been invaded by a Twinkling Treant. Sure enough, there was another one, and the Smile Bringer there was also looking for a fake. Our reward here was a Dream Platter.

I then asked the Smile Bringer to send me to Bastok, and it was the same situation there, with a Dream Coffer as the reward. I took my new items back to my mog house in Windurst and set them up on the floor, adding 6 spots to my Mog Storage (at the expense of 3 slots in my Mog Safe).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home