Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Leveling: Ninja Blues hit 37 (Behemoth's Dominion)

The Ninja Blues headed back to Behemoth's Dominion on Saturday evening, a mix of levels 34 and 35. Charcole has officially abandonded the static, and Ryrra's WAR has filled his spot. It's a good thing we weren't the Ninjas Blue, since we're down to just one Ninja now.

Since this static was formed mostly to get Charcole and Itera's NIN to 37 to use as fully-leveled subjobs for their MNKs (and the extra shadows they get from Utsusemi Ni), as well as Wendell's SMN for his WHM, I'm not sure how much further we'll be taking this. I know I've been having a lot of fun with it, and it would be handy to have our BLUs at 40 at least, for more possibilities for some BCNMs, but we'll see how it goes over the coming weeks. Elboron seems to be enjoying BLU as well, but he's playing less and less these days.

We spent an uneventful evening fighting bats, and stayed until we all hit the magic 37.

Grym and I spent a bit of time over the next couple of days picking up some more spells - Digest (black slimes in Hurototo Ruins), Pinecone Bomb (walking trees in Jugner), and Uppercut (goobbues in Rolanberry Fields). One of the side benefits of having Sea access now is that we have a relatively quick way back to civilization if we happen to be near one of the crags. We just use the Dimensional Portal to get to Al'Taieu, run to a nearby Auroral Updraft, which takes us to the Updraft that goes to Sealion's Den, and then we're in the Tavnazian Safehold. I suppose most people just use warp cudgels or something, but we've always tended to use free travel options when we have them.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I wouldn't mind getting Summoner up to 40. I don't know if I'll really want to go much higher, since if I go any higher I might as well go all the way to 75. I'm not sure I can dedicate another three years to doing that.

December 14, 2006 4:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home