Monday, December 11, 2006

Quests: Faded Promises

I've started reading scrolls on my Ninja again, after building up my Paladin's buffer over 20K (though it's already dropped to 13k). My Ninja is now under 50 points to level 28, so I decided to finally do the Faded Promises quest. The reward for this quest is a nice level 28 katana, the Fukuro. If I ever decide to actually take my Ninja out fighting, it will be a good katana to use in my off-hand to get my katana skill leveled up.

This quest involves a bit of intrigue in Bastok, and starts with Romualdo, one of the guards in the Cannonry. Ayami then asked me to find a diary that's been hidden in Palborough Mines. I headed there as a PLD/THF and killed the Quadavs until I got a key, then ran around looking for a treasure chest until I finally found one. Sure enough, it contained the diary I was looking for. Returning to Bastok, I had to run around a bit talking to various people, and helped Ayami expose a corrupt senator. She rewarded me with my shiny new Fukuro.

New title: Assassin Reject

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home