Sunday, November 12, 2006

Notorious Monsters: Leaping Lizzy

I was running from the outpost in North Gustaberg to Bastok on Saturday for Dynamis, and happened to stumble upon the Notorious Leaping Lizzy, just hanging out, minding her own business, with no one else anywhere to be seen. This was my first chance to kill her as Kiki (I'd stumbled upon her once when I was playing Grymalkyn years ago), but I didn't get anything from her. I think it's odd that there didn't seem to be anyone camping her at all, but find that I wish more of the game were like that - you just stumble upon a notorious monster as you're wandering around.

Lakshmi has been oddly quiet during the "off hours" for the Japanese though, usually running under 2000 people (as opposed to 3000-4000 during Japanese prime time). Some people are speculating it's because so many people have been playing FFXII since it came out a couple weeks ago, which could well be the case.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home