Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Dynamis: Kiki? In Dynamis?

It's time to add a new category here. I've decided to join a Dynamis shell, mostly just to see what it's like. Vawn/Latch recently joined a new shell, SnakesInDynamis, and its hours fit with my playing schedule, and Vawn said it seemed like a group of nice people. So he talked me into it.

My first run was to be San d'Oria on Saturday, but the LS is having some troubles getting off the ground with enough committed members, and we only had 11 people show up. Narsat, co-leader with Atreyu, decided to get draconian on the no-shows and have some stricter rules in place going forward. He cancelled Tuesday evening's run, and we'll hopefully have a run on Saturday.

I don't understand why people would sign up for a Dynamis shell and then not show up because they're busy doing other in-game things, like leveling. Real life interruptions are unavoidable, but in-game? /sigh.

My main problem with doing Dynamis will be the exp loss. I'm actually going to have to exp on PLD to keep my level. There just aren't enough Besiegeds for me to keep pace with multiple deaths every few days.

2 Comments:

Blogger tsakiki said...

Use my exp scrolls on PLD!?!?! How will I get NIN to 37? :-)

Yeah, if I keep using a reraise gorget for the R2s, and not being main tank since I'm a newbie, maybe it won't be so dreadful. This of course assumes I am not also losing massive exp in our CoP missions....

November 01, 2006 10:08 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

If you want to exp on some saturday night with our mains you know how to contact me. I'm more than happy to exp. We can probably make it a LLS "reunion".

November 01, 2006 1:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home