Friday, November 10, 2006

Dynamis: I Didn't Expect This

My new Dynamis shell had to cancel our scheduled runs on Saturday and Tuesday because we didn't have enough people show up. So I still haven't set foot in Dynamis. On Tuesday, Narsat decided to make a new shell, since Atreyu's not playing much lately, and he's the owner of the shell. This means that only Atreyu can create sackholders, which limits the recruiting abilities of the shell.

Narsat asked everyone present if they wanted to stay with the LS or try and join another one that's a bit more established. I think most of us said we wanted to stick with it and help make it work. So Narsat made a new shell (SnakesOnADynamis), and made Takoom, Vawn/Latch, and Kiki sackholders. Kiki?! A Dynamis Linkshell Sackholder?! How did that happen?

Anyway, I had said that I'd much rather be a newbie in a new shell, trying to make it work, rather than jump in with a more established linkshell, where I'd just be riding other peoples' coattails to get my flags and my relic armor. This will be more of a challenge, and hopefully a lot of fun while we're doing it. And if it's a complete failure, at least we'll have tried. I guess that's the sort of attitude Narsat would like in his lieutenants.

Vawn's really taken to his new role of responsibility and has been heavily recruiting, getting several new people interested in the shell. I really hope we can get enough people to do a run on Saturday. I will have to do some reading up on Dynamis, since I'll be expected to know what's going on, rather than just being told what to do.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger tsakiki said...

I wrote this last week and meant to post it on Friday rather than posting it today with a back-date (falling behind here!), but we've since done our first farming run, and it really seems like it might turn OK, providing people show up on time and regularly.

November 14, 2006 10:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home