Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Events: Egg Hunt Egg-stravaganza 2007

I hadn't really planned on participating in this year's Egg-stravaganza, since Grymalkyn and I used to have fun doing these events together, and Grymalkyn isn't really there any more. However, I decided I "needed" an Egg Helm and a Jeweled Egg. I had all of the other items from previous Egg Hunts, so I would just need eggs spelling T, S, A, and one of the regions controlled by one of the countries.

Itera had a T and S for me, and had given me some random eggs as well, and I picked up a couple from moogles on Sunday morning. I ended up buying an A, and L, K, H to go with my Z-U from bazaars for 800-2000 each. I first traded the TSA to a moogle for my Egg Helm, and then the ZULKH for my jeweled egg, and I was done!

I really can't believe the design they used for the helm. It will always be known as the Boob Hat in my house. Here's a picture of Goto, Itera and I having some fun posing in Jeuno before Limbus on Sunday...



Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, blog update! :)

Quick random question - when you were fishing up muddy siredons for CoP 5-3 Mithran Trackers, did you find any bait that differentiated between them and phanauet newts? I've only managed to reel in 3 siredons in 3 hours >.< You're the only other person I know of who has even bothered to fish these things up. :)

Thanks!

April 10, 2007 1:52 pm  
Blogger tsakiki said...

(Sorry to have been neglecting this a bit, "Puzzle Quest - Challenge of the Warlords" on PSP has been eating into my writing time...)

Unfortunately, the Muddy Siredons are really a pain in the neck. We felt lucky if we'd get one in 4 ferry trips. I believe they helped us a lot, but other groups tend to have "better" jobs for the fight and feel they didn't need them at all.

April 10, 2007 2:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! We have NIN (or WAR or RDM) MNK (or NIN) SAM (or WAR or THF) RDM WHM BRD (or BST). I'm thinking this setup should be decent for 6-4 and Snoll, but it's not ideal for Mithran Trackers, hence the fishing. :)

And LOL at the galka with bewbs, btw. Very funny. ^^

April 11, 2007 2:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home