Saturday, February 17, 2007

Real-Life: Save the FFXIclopedia!

I'm a huge fan of the FFXIclopedia wiki, so much so that a couple people in ClanBEB call me Tsawiki at times. I haven't been actively editing pages much lately, but it's the first source I turn to for information about FFXI. It's grown into an overwhelmingly popular FFXI resource, and deservedly so. The more people that use it and add to it, the better it gets. The increased usage has led to the need for more, better hardware, and increased bandwidth capacity. In order to be able to afford the upgrades, the people who run the site are requesting donations. No amount is too small!

If you have some dollars to spare, please consider making a donation to help keep the wiki growing. Please see FFXIclopedia Site Support for more information on the fundraiser.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul Bauman said...

I knew they were probably going to be hurting for money sometime soon, so I donated last month. I'll probably donate a small sum this month as well. It's a truly wonderful resource and deserves support.

February 20, 2007 1:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live by using FFXIclopedia for everything,I also donated my share and editted and added tons of pictures.

FFXIclopedia must live!

April 27, 2007 4:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home