Friday, August 18, 2006

New Addition to the Sidebar

I've really missed having categories available here, so I've cobbled them together using "index" pages that I'll update as I add blog entries. I'm not sure it will be of any use to anyone other than myself, but it does make it easier to navigate through the blog than the monthly archives do. The different categories are listed over to the left, and that takes you to a page listing all the posts for that particular category.

Apparently Blogger is adding "labels" as a feature in their next version, but I'd already pretty much finished doing this when I learned about it.

I've still got a lot of old Allakhazam journal entries to migrate over to here, and I haven't even started on my modblog entries, but some day I'll have it all in one place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home