Thursday, August 03, 2006

Leveling: We're all 75! (Mamook Spinners)

The LLS got in two sessions this week, and we fought the Spinners in Mamook both times. I think we need a change of scenery again, but it has been really nice being there without any competition for pulling. I really like it best when we get a single spider and I can use all of my hate tools on it, since I actually can manage to hold hate through most of the fight (with loads of +enmity and a few Trick Attacks). Unfortunately we nearly always have links, making me fell less like a tank and more like a back up healer.

On Sunday, we ended up with about 15.5k limit points with Sanction and Empress Bands in 2.5 hours, with two breaks for two deaths (Itera and Kiki). On Monday, we fought for less than 2.5 hours and got about 13k, again with two or three breaks (one for Charcole's death). Best of all though, Wendell finally reached Level 75, and can have Reraise III for himself. Now we just have to make sure he gets a buffer before we hit the Ark Angels next Saturday. I don't want him losing his level!

I earned another 3 merit points, and haven't yet decided where to put them. So far I've given Kiki 2 upgrades for Sword and Spell Interruption Rate, and 1 each for HP, Crit Hit Rate and Enemy Crit Hit Rate. Thoughts at the moment are using all 3 for +1 STR or another Spell Interruption upgrade. Or I could put them into 2 upgrades for Shield Skill. Or 2 into my next HP upgrade. Too many choices!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're always talking about wanting to do more damage, so maybe putting them into strength or into crit hit rate would be my suggestion.

Or you could give them to me, to give me a jump start on merits :D

August 03, 2006 8:08 am  
Blogger tsakiki said...

Well, +1 STR isn't going to make a single bit of difference in comparison to those Monks we play with, but in general, it would help out all my melee jobs. It just seems so "expensive" for so little of an increase. I really should stop complaining about my PLD damage, and leave that to my WAR and DRK. :-)

I definitely leaning toward the +1 STR, but just can't make up my mind.

August 03, 2006 9:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting to 75, Wendell!

Kiki, I know exactly how you feel. I've had 4 merit points since Monday night, and I just can't decide what to use them on. There are so many things I want to merit.

August 04, 2006 8:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home