Friday, June 23, 2006

General: Happy Birthday Kiki!

It was two years ago today that I brought home a second HDD for our "spare" PS2 and created Tsakiki. I picked Tarutaru because I needed to play tank with Grym's Thief, and Tarutaru are so much easier to use SATA on - no tails to get in the way and much easier to see over. I waffled between male and female, going with female, just because there weren't a lot of female taru tanks around. I picked a "large" Taru, since a tank should be big, right? That's probably my only regret in character choice - it would be funnier to be a small size and tanking. Face selection took some time, but a few of the models were either too severe or too cutesy. Finally, I had such a hard time picking a name that I ended up going through the "random" game names and liked "Tsakiki".

On one hand, it doesn't seem like it's been two years since Kiki came into being, and on the other hand, I feel like I've been playing this game forever. I can't believe I've spent 175 days of time over the past 730 days, nearly 25% of my time, and well over one third of my waking hours, playing this (insert your favorite adjective here) game.

I guess they have me well-addicted. /sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home