Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Crafting: No More!

I've decided I can't do any more crafting until I sell all the things I've been making the past few weeks. I've got 14 stacks of gelatin, 2 beetle rings, 4 fang necklaces, and 27 quivers of Demon Arrows to go.

My bonecraft is now at 27.5. I made beetle rings (synth/desynth) from level 21 to 25, using a total of 34 beetle jaws. Then from 25 to 27.5, I spent several hours farming Giant Femurs from the Dhalmels in Buburimu Penninsula. Grymalkyn showed up to help me out and made vitriol out of the cups of Dhalmel Saliva that we kept getting as well.

The Giant Femurs seems to be few and far between, especially considering we had both TH2 and TH1. I ended up making 48 synths for gelatin, which means we must have killed around 200 dhalmels. With all the hides and meat piling up, we made frequent stops in Mhaura to sell those to an NPC there. Since the hides sell on the AH for about 3k, and less than 300 to the NPC, we lost a lot of potential money, but without unlimited gobbiebag space, there isn't a lot of choice.

Next on the list for bonecraft appears to be beetle arrowheads, which will require more beetle jaw and bone chip farming.