Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Leveling: Ninja Blues back in Qufim (23-25)

Sunday night, the Ninja Blues static headed back to Pug Alley in Qufim, and had a good two hours of exp there. There was another party there at first, so there was a bit of competition for the Pugils, but it wasn't too bad. It slowed down more when a third party camped on top of us. They were a bit odd in that they had 5 Tarutaru mages (3xBLM, 2xWHM), all in their starter RSE outfits, and 1 Galka PLD. They were only level 21, but did very well. The PLD would lose hate, but he was far enough away from the mages that he could usually get the mob back before the BLM with hate would get him. I think it's really a shame there are so many RMT groups making their way through the levels, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Since I hadn't had a chance to level my WHM and won't have Cure II on my /RDM until BLU28, Grym took over main healing for the night. I gave her all my +MP and +MND gear and I got all the +STR and attack gear. I still subbed RDM to backup heal, but I did a quick check in the moghouse to see how different the stats are between BLU/RDM and BLU/DRK. The biggest difference is about 20% more Attack, which explains why Elboron's been far and away the damage leader of the group. I did a lot more damage this time round, since I wasn't healing other than an occassional Healing Breeze between pulls, moving from 13% to 20%. Having a couple merits in Sword Skill helps my accuracy too.

We had one run-in with a Banshee that the three parties all decided to gang up on. We seemed to be doing well with it, getting it nearly dead, when it would drain HP from all of us and be back at full health. That happened two or three times, and things started looking grim. Fortunately Diasuke showed up and had Carbuncle blast it to bits for us. He stayed around to protect us from further undead attacks, which was nice.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Next time, Kahzam? I've heard bad things about monk mobs and Ninjas.

August 30, 2006 11:35 am  
Blogger tsakiki said...

I was thinking maybe Middle Delkfutt's Tower (kill stuff along the way if we get aggro). The goblins and giants there are level 30-34.

August 30, 2006 12:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how pervasive virtual memory has become in our everyday lives. It seems like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB port, lol. I guess it makes sense though, considering how cheap memory has become as of late...

Ahhh, who am I to complain. I can't make it through a day without using my R4 / R4i!

(Posted from BlogServ for R4i Nintendo DS.)

February 07, 2010 11:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home