Saturday, July 08, 2006

General: Honey, have you seen my Promise Badge?

Rather than get out of the house early for real-life errands on a holiday, we decided to do a complete inventory of our AH-able armor, weapons and accessories. We did this partially to come up with a current "net worth", but mostly to give us an idea if there's a lot of inexpensive, easily replaced items that we don't really use often enough to justify having it clutter up all of the moghouses. It also serves as a good reminder of just what we have on hand, and which character is hanging on to which items. We didn't count any of our fishing rods/lures other than my Lu Shang's, nor any ammo aside from my Morion Tathlum.

It was an interesting exercise, but drove home the fact that we're really a couple of pack rats.

Between the two of us, not counting any EX items, we have 50 rings, 29 earrings, 28 "hats", 24 necklaces, 23 pairs of pants, 22 pairs of gloves, 22 belts, 19 pairs of boots, 19 cloaks, and so on, for a total of 373 non-EX items. There's not a lot that falls into the "really easy to replace on a moment's notice" category though, so I'm not sure we'll really be able to clear up that much inventory space. So much of it is needed for active jobs, and for level caps we often need.

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul Bauman said...

LOL, I can just see the garage sale in Jeuno. "Honey, why is my Spike Necklace for sale? It's perfectly fine! Why don't you sell that Windy Xmas Tree?"

July 10, 2006 4:01 pm  
Blogger tsakiki said...

No! Not the tree! At least that gives a storage slot to make up for its mog safe slot.

Yeah, we're pretty hopeless.

July 10, 2006 7:15 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I cringe every time I have to do this. There's just so much I feel I need to hold on to, "just in case." I've had Balance Rings in my inventory for over 2 years. I dont' remember when I've used them last, but I need to hold on to them "just in case" I decide to work on Thief again.

I just know the moment I get rid of this gear is when I'll decide I need to use it. The day after I sell my RDM gear I'll decide I need it to level RDM finally. That's how it always goes.

July 11, 2006 10:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home