Friday, October 10, 2008

The One Where Kiki Stopped Going to Limbus

It's been quite awhile since my last Limbus update, and it's even been over three months since my last Limbus run with TheNewUltimates. Overall, things were pretty routine through my last 4 months in Limbus. We'd collect chip sets and fight Omega and Ultima when we were ready, and consistently won. We even had death-free Omegas! Lucrezia left the shell after seeing us through our second Proto-Ultima win in April, but had already been attending less before then.

I found I was getting really stressed out over leading the shell, and would get unreasonably angry at small things. I especially hated when we had over 18 people, but not quite enough for dual runs to be successful. Plus no one wanted to be on the "coin farming" runs, even if I had someone I could trust to lead them. I was happiest on nights when we had 12 to 18 people show up, and we could just trounce zones, but even then people would find ways to irritate me. :-)

In mid-June, I gave a 6-run notice, and left the shell after using the Ultima and Omega chip sets I'd been collecting. Limbus, once my favorite thing in the game, had become something that caused me undue stress, and it just wasn't worth the aggravation any more. I got Erock and Wyat more involved with the runs before I left, and Erock's done a great job since he took over. I do miss the Proto-Omega and Proto-Ultima fights!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home