Friday, September 29, 2006

Quests: Titan and Ramuh

Last night we fought the last two avatars Itera needed for his Moon Bauble whispers. First Elbo, Grym, and Kiki headed to Mhaura and then Bastok to pick up their tuning forks of lighting and earth, and then we ran through Korroloka Tunnel to meet Lalandra and Itera in Altepa. We headed through Quicksand Caves to the Cloister of Tremors, buffed up, and entered the Protocrystal for the fight.

Make that, everyone but Kiki entered the Protocrystal for the fight. I clicked on the crystal and just got a message about it being a giant crystal or something. Perplexed, I scrolled back and saw that I had indeed talked to the Tarutaru in Bastok for the tuning fork, but apparently I clicked O instead of X and ended up escaping the dialog and didn't actually get the key item for the fight.

So I watched the fight on Grym's screen, and really, I don't think I would have added much. They handily defeated Titan, and I will have to get my Titan's Cudgel some other time.

Elboron gave us a Teleport-Mea and we grabbed chocobos to head to The Boyhada Tree. We waited at the entrance for Neodragon to join us, and ran up to the Cloister of Storms. Our fight with Ramuh was a bit rough, but we all survived. Back to Mea again, and Itera headed to Windurst to get his Moon Bauble from Leepe-Hoppe. We're "ready" for Fenrir, but I'm not sure when we'll actually be able to schedule the fight to fit in with everyone's schedule.

We've got to make the rounds again on the avatars, since not all of us have all of them yet, but really these fights are no longer anything to dread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home