Monday, November 21, 2005

Giving up hope

I'm about ready to give up on Modblog. They finally got the images and layout stuff working again after a month of not being available, and 12 hours later, they went down. They've had an announcement up since the 17th stating it would be back later that day, but there's still no sign of life.

There are several features that I really prefer at modblog - the image gallery (though I can use photobucket for that), the ability to create backups easily, the friends list, the categories for posts, and the statistics that show your readership and how people find your blog. I think I can use tracking software to fill that gap though. This site has a lot more flexibility for formatting, but it also means it's more work to customize. I've got a week's worth of posts, so if modblog's not back before this evening, I'll move in here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home