Saturday, April 02, 2005

General: Friday Night on the Ferry

ClanBEB's Friday night linkshell event was "help Trow level woodworking". A big group of us headed to the ferry where Trow supplied us with Clothespoles and bait, with the expectation we'd break a lot of rods and he would repair them, hopefully getting some good skillups in the process. We were also hoping for the Sea Horror (probably could have killed it with the whole group we had at the start) and Pirates for Sand Charms.

I thought it was a lot of fun, though I kept catching tunas instead of breaking rods. I did get about .6 or .7 skillups for my fishing as well. Grym had much better luck with breaking rods, and we decided that my +4 from gear made it more likely for me to actually land the tuna, since our skill level was the same, and Grym just wears +3 in gear.

We didn't see the Sea Horror, but we must have had pirates on 5 trips. I think everyone who needed a Sand Charm got one. It was nice to finish that quest finally, as it allowed us to do two more quests in Selbina (The Real Gift, Inside the Belly). Kiki also got a Bronze Box finally, and was able to finish the Scooped! quest in Windurst.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home