Wednesday, March 08, 2006

General: No Healer Means No Leveling

The Low Level Static spent about an hour searching for a healer on Sunday evening, then gave it up and headed to Castle Oztroja to get another Monk Testimony for Itera. There was one SMN67 seeking, but he refused to main-heal for a PLD party. /sigh I had really wanted to reach Level 69 (was just over 8K to-next-level), since it would give me that much more "confidence" going into the Windurst Mission 9-2 fight next Saturday. I may still pick up enough exp during the week though, so we'll see.

Itera tried a few people who weren't seeking, but no one was interested in an exp party. It's so frustrating when you've got a tank, a bard, and three melee, and there's nothing we can do without someone to main-heal. I noticed the SMN67 who doesn't like PLDs was also a NIN75. I wonder if they've ever actually partied with a Taru PLD. I try to take care of as much of the healing I can, and with about 480 mp and double ballad and juices, I can do quite a bit. There seemed to be a tank shortage last night as well, since I got several tells asking me if I wanted to party. Weirdest thing was getting them when I was already in a party, but I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.

So Itera subbed WHM and Kiki subbed RDM (stoneskin/phalanx FTW!), and we headed to the Castle, and got Itera's testimony a bit quicker than expected. At that point, Yobun asked if we needed anything from the Temple of Uggalepih (Hornet Needle, Unlit Lanterns, Paintbrushes), but since none of us did, we decided to drop down into the High Priest's area and fight the tougher Yagudos there.

It wasn't too bad killing the Yags. Itera and Yobun each called their NPC fellow (one after the other), so we had a bit of extra damage from them. We ended up getting about 2.5k exp just on the Yags, and even got an Aero IV scroll, which we sold for 500k, getting 100k for each of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home