Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Leveling: LLS goes to Attohwa Chasm (60-61)

The LLS had sort of a "make up" meeting a couple weeks ago, since we hadn't been able to exp the previous Sunday, and our linkshell was having its two year anniversary celebration the following Sunday. Itera recruited Diasuke's WHM61 to join us, and we headed to Attohwa Chasm. It was so nice to be able to get to a camp without risking our lives on the way there.

We fought mostly VT flies and lizards, and added IT antlions to the mix after Grym and Kiki hit 61. It was a very uneventful evening, other than the fact that I simply could not hold hate off of Itera on the VTs. I loved fighting the antlions, since I was actually able to do a proper job of tanking those. The two THFs and MNK make a great team for killing VTs very quickly, and we'll probably have to continue fighting VTs with the static. If that's the case, I'm going to try to change my gear/food a bit and up the damage I do, though I'll keep all my VIT/DEF gear around to swap in as needed, since Itera will end up tanking half the time.

We fought for 2.5 hours, and ended up with about 12K exp (1K of that was from using our Empress Bands). Kiki ended up nearly 10,000/20,000 into Level 61. I'm eager for 62 and my fancy new RSE2 gloves, with their +65HP. :-)

Diasuke hit 62, and Elboron hasn't quite reached 61 yet. I think we'll have to have one party without Diasuke to try to catch up to him - it's not a good idea to have the WHM the highest level in the party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home