Thursday, March 30, 2006

Leveling: LLS in Bibiki Bay (69)

Itera managed to find a Summoner to agree to be main healer for our static this past Sunday, so we headed out to Bibiki Bay for the first time in 4 weeks. Yobun wasn't quite yet 69, but the rest of us all were. It was as crowded as usual, and the only open camp we could find just had two Catoblepas and a Goblin Physician and a Goblin Blagger. We pretty much had those two Catoblepas to ourselves, but we had to compete with another party for the Physician. The other party refused to fight the Blagger, so we got stuck with him every chain.

It wasn't our best night, but was better than killing DC Gigases in Delkfutts. We ended up with about 11K exp (without a ring) in just under 3 hours. The SMN was very quick with Silena and Erase, which was nice, but he did tend to overcure, not letting me get many cures in. I really should talk to people about that before we start fighting, just to make it clear. He didn't really use any of his summons, probably because he felt he needed all his MP for healing.

I can't believe that we're so close to hitting 70. I suppose people who level more frequently and don't spend more than a few days at a given level don't really think it's such a big deal.

4 Comments:

Blogger holydust said...

Congratulations on defeating Maat, Tsakiki-san! I'm a big fan of your journal; I've been reading it for a couple of weeks now. ^~

Important question, off-topic, but it's been driving me mental for some time... the HQ food quest -- do you have any clue which taru in Windurst finishes the quest? I'm having some trouble with the idea of dragging my partner all over town and potentially never finding him or her. ^_^ It's okay if you don't want to tell me, but as my connection is terrible and all I have to do all day is craft and other non-dangerous affairs, this quest would at least give me something fun to do.

-Chacharu, Odin server

April 01, 2006 11:24 am  
Blogger tsakiki said...

Thank you Chacharu!

The luck rune/food quest guy in Windurst is Dabido-Sorobido, in Windurst Waters. He's on the walkway between the Culinary Guild and the Rarab Tail Hostelry. Good luck!

April 01, 2006 5:05 pm  
Blogger holydust said...

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! <3

You're the best. Keep posting, please! It inspires me to keep blowing through the quests. It's so nice to see that someone else loves them as much as I do!

April 01, 2006 5:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

February 21, 2007 2:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home