Monday, October 18, 2004

General: The Adventures of Tsakiki

Note: I kept my blog as a journal at Allakhazam from October 2004 through July 2005, and I am in the process of moving the entries here to Blogspot.

I've decided to start a blog of sorts for my character Tsakiki (aka Kiki), so here's a bit of background. My husband and I started playing FFXI with the NA PS2 release in March, and we agreed we wanted a Mithra character who would become a THF/NIN. We created Grymalkyn and had a lot of fun playing, but as the weeks went by, I really wanted to get a second copy of the game and create my own character so we could play together. So in late June, Tsakiki was created.

I made her with the intent she would be a PLD, as our LS (ClanTen), originally most of my husband's SOCOM clan, had dwindled over the months, and there was really no tank in the group. We were hoping to have a static party, and a tank is a fairly key component. I selected Tarutaru so the two clan THFs would have an easier time seeing over me for SATA. My husband had Grymalkyn's THF at 33 at the time and commented about Elvaan's being too tall and Galka's tails getting in the way. Plus Taru tanks are so much fun.

Kiki's current job levels are WAR35 / PLD24 / DRK20 / MNK18 / THF15 / RDM25 / BLM18 / DRG4 / WHM1 / RNG1 / BRD1 / BST1 / SMN1. Still need to unlock NIN and SAM, but I'm not in a hurry. I plan to level WAR, PLD and DRK, but only levelled RDM for sneak and invisible, and BLM for warp. Kiki's a Rank 5 Citizen of Windurst. Poor Grymalkyn's THF career was put on hold a bit, and my husband levelled WHM along with my WAR (as well as helping me out a lot in the early levels), so Grymalkyn has a WHM34
while her THF is still 33, waiting for our static to get to that level before switching back. Our static party is now in the 24 range, with a PLD/WAR (Kiki), NIN/WAR (Grymalkyn, will be THF/NIN later), RNG/WAR (Manon, will be THF/RNG later), BLM/WHM (Elboron, will be BRD/WHM later), WHM/BLM (Emith, will leave us later), and SMN/WHM (Locmari, isn't sure if he's going SMN or RDM for the long haul). It's really fun to be able to go to "different" areas for levelling with a static group.

That's a little of Kiki's history and current status. I will grab some things I've written up in the past for our clan's erstwhile forums and add them here, as well as try to keep up with current events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home